The following information is available to members of the Lore Masters’ Guild (details below).
- Advanced Topics
- Cailore Bestiary
- Free Monthly Adventure
- Lore Master Maps
- Magic Items
- Metaphysical Planes
- Non-Player Classes
- NPC Gallery
- Psionic Powers
- Running a Game
- Secrets of Auctorus
- Secrets of the Gods
- Wilderness & Environment
Under ContstructionWe are still setting up the Lore Masters' Section, please check back soon
Lore Masters’ Guild Benefits
Subscribe to the Lore Master’s Guild to get access to all the behind the scenes content you need to run a Cailore Fantasy™ campaign!
- Access to the Online Game Masters Manual
- Access to the Online Cailore Bestiary and live updates as new creature are added in new guidebooks and adventures
- An exclusive monthly adventure in .pdf format (a $6 value!)
- Access to exclusive the newest material before it is published in print!
- Dues paid membership in the Online Gamers Guild, with your own Game Master page to support your own campaign
- Access to the private Lore Masters’ Forum where other people running Cailore Fantasy Campaigns discuss their experiences, plans, and dark secrets
- Knowledge that you are supporting the growth of an entire multiverse and you are the patron of a number of artists and writers who wouldn’t be able to do their work without you
Game Masters on the Online Gamers’ Guild are identified by a screen name that players use to communicate with them, they usually start with DM, GM, ST, or LM depending on what initials are usually used in the game system they base their campaigns in. So you might meet DM-Kahler, GM-Bob, ST-Linda, or LM-Cai. Those kind of screen names help players new to a campaign easily recognize who is in charge of a given forum.